|STARTER||Upon completion of the Arabic letters, the student will have mastered the letters of the Arabic language in its reading, writing and speaking forms, in addition to learning a good number of vocabulary.|
|Level (1) BEGINNER||At the end of this level, students will be able to practice greeting and acquaintance, nouns, interrogations, inquiries about housing, daily life conversations, questions about time, present tense, exchange of basic dialogues, forming sentences, reading comprehension, inquiring about food, forbidding, responding in negation, present tense assigned to feminine addresses, speaking About prayer, apology, nominative pronouns, imperative verb, subject, and predicate, talking about study and future tense, object, talking about profession.|
|Level (2) ELEMENTARY||At the end of this level, students will be able to talk about shopping, added and added to it, talking about weather, talking about people and places, expressing an opinion, asking about hobbies, related conscience, talking about travel, "Hajj" and "Umrah", "Muthanna" and preparing, talking about health|
|Level (3) PRE-INTETRMEDIATE||Expression of pain, treatment and diet, Prepositions, negation, past, present and future, word kinds, noun, verb and letter, Provide advice, interrogative tools, subject, appeal and prohibitions Masculine and feminine, noun and verbal sentence, separate nominative pronouns, Asking about directions, conjunctions, the object, the subject and the predicate, the verb parts, the noun in terms of number, the necessary and transitive verb, the reference to the relative and the distant, the plural of the feminine,|
|Conjunctive noun, negative masculine plural, accusative pronouns|
|Level (4) INTETRMEDIATE||Expressing admiration for something, expressing support for opinion or opposition, doing the matter, past tense, proposing ideas, connecting noun, requesting more information, presenting reasons and justifications, inviting a person to the house, plurals, numbers, expressing concern, denial and knowledge, pronouns Preposition, adverbs of place, adverbs of time, five verbs, adverbs, expressing a thought.|
|Level (5) UPPER-INTETRMEDIATE 1||At the end of Intermediate:
• You can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
• You can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken
• You can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest
• You can describe experiences and events
• You can talk about dreams, hopes and ambitions
• You can briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
• You could consider working in the country using the language (e.g. bar/counter work, waiting service in cafés or basic office work).